
A chicken dish came next with banchans including kimchi as always. There were also small dishes of mu-chae, white radish, miyeok, a type of seaweed and an assortment of others that I can't remember. Possibly due to the excitement of all the food.


The last dish to arrive was bibimbap. It was very festive and included pretty much everything. A colorful and tasty assortment of vegetables, meat, eggs and rice. Hot sauce is added afterwards before mixing everything together.

For dessert, I had tempura ice cream, which is basically fried ice cream. I was not satisfied. The ice cream had at least a one inch thick layer of just basically, dough.

Luckily, my cousin had ordered green tea mochi. So maybe it's a Japanese treat rather than a Korean one, but that's ok. Not only was it's appearance more appealing, it was sweet and light. A little delight to end the meal happily.

Bibimbap picture uploaded from Wikipedia.com


The last dish to arrive was bibimbap. It was very festive and included pretty much everything. A colorful and tasty assortment of vegetables, meat, eggs and rice. Hot sauce is added afterwards before mixing everything together.

For dessert, I had tempura ice cream, which is basically fried ice cream. I was not satisfied. The ice cream had at least a one inch thick layer of just basically, dough.

Luckily, my cousin had ordered green tea mochi. So maybe it's a Japanese treat rather than a Korean one, but that's ok. Not only was it's appearance more appealing, it was sweet and light. A little delight to end the meal happily.
Bibimbap picture uploaded from Wikipedia.com
1 comment:
Post a Comment